Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Wednesday with karate

Hi,

Mike convinced me to drive home yesterday as the weather was really foul.  I have to say, despite thinking for 5 seconds it was a challenge, it was a good plan.  I drove home and met Toby at karate.  He had been to see Men In Black 3 and was dropped off at karate by Jack's Dad.

Toby wasn't feeling 100% so we left karate early and picked up Mike from work and dropped Adam (work colleague) off at home.  At home we realised we hadn't paid Toby's music lesson bill so I went out to see Vivienne and John to get them to write a cheque for it.

Vivienne and John's new couch is lovely - a deep brown and configurable.  Perfect for reading in the sun!

Ramble hasn't been well, but he is recovering fine now.  What a good pooch he is!

Back home to bed.  And this morning on the bus due to the bike in town.  But I look forward to riding home at the end of the day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment