Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Monday with dinner out - twice!

Hi,

Benjamin came to look after Toby after school and Mike and I were heading out to a colleague's leaving dinner and dessert with Roz and Fran.  But, Mike got distracted by work and stayed back to get it done while I went to Caliente and had a great Mexican meal.  I shared chimichangas with Luke and I reckon I lost 5 years off my life with arterial hardening.  Imagine this:  a soft taco made into a cone and stuffed with cheesey badness and jalapenos.  Then deep fried.  That's how good it was!  My quesadilla was also great - but I could only eat half.

However, Mike arrived and managed to eat my leftovers perfectly.  From there we walked down to Capitol and caught up for the dessert course with Roz and Fran.  We chatted away and had a lovely chat.  They both looked relaxed and happy.

I have hauled the slow cooker out for its first run for the winter today.  Should be just right when we get home.  And it's Toby's last day of term today.  He looked rather excited when I saw him.

I can see patches of blue sky today.  Makes for a change.  I hope it clears a little because tonight is a total lunar eclipse.  I'd love to see it.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment