Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Tuesday with nothing

Hi,

I rode home and got quite wet again, however, not as wet as the ride in!  I collected Toby from the library (who made sure to ask if we were driving home or walking - given I was standing there dripping) and we went home.  Toby did about 3 hours of maths homework and is now done!  Woot!  It is due on Thursday!  I cooked him some dinner and Mike got home and we all ate.

I went grocery shopping and there is nothing like a late Tuesday evening with pouring rain for keeping people away from the supermarket.  Too easy!  Back home and I went to bed.  My head started spinning as I lay down and sure enough - I have that dizzy thing again.  Weird.

I got up for my run this morning.  Found my cap and jacket and started.  But given I could hardly walk straight, it didn't bode well for my run.  I tried.  But it wasn't entirely comfortable.  So I gave up and walked back home.  Decided it would be just as foolish to ride my bike and and so I caught the bus.  For the first time in absolute ages.

Weird dizzy thing.  Hoping it'll go by the end of today.  I have the user group tonight and Mike is also coming.  Mike has got Benjamin sorted for popping around.  Mike is off to the tramping club annual general meeting tonight after user group.

Hope you're all super well and staying dry.  A little bit impossible in Wellington, I have to say.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment