Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Wednesday with tramping club for Mike

Hi,

Happy graduation, Michelle.  What a wonderful achievement.  Very proud aunty.

I enjoyed my ride home although if I didn't know better I might assume I had a touch of a cold.  My chest is a little wheezy.  But I do know better and I was just sick a few weeks back so it is impossible.

Toby and I had a good evening, ploughing through homework and making dinner.  Mike went to meetings after work and then the photography night at tramping club.  He got home late and I was a bit asleep.  Managed to let him in though!  Hahahah.

Landscapers come  this morning.  Oooooooo.  Very exciting.

We need to pack for the weekend tonight.  All three of us are off to Ruapehu for the weekend.  Should be nice.  I intend to load up my Kindle and read.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment