Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Monday with nothing much on

Hi,

What a lovely Monday - it was nice to finally see Mike.  I rode to the library and collected Toby.  We went back home and I cooked tea and Toby did a load of homework.  Like lots of it.  I was very happy with that.

Mike eventually got home and I ate my dinner with him.  Mike and Toby went out for a run and then I read to Toby as he went to bed.  Nice evening.  Mike had some work to do that meant I fell asleep while he worked on the computer.  I think work turned into "read the whole internet" and he stayed up late.  Oddly, this always turns into something that is my fault.  I should "make" him to go sleep.  Bit hard when I am comatose.  Hahahah.

My breakfast date was cancelled this morning.  Oh well.  I ate my Weetbix and enjoyed my ride in.  A warm morning out there, but overcast at the moment.

Have a lovely day.  Mike's Dad's birthday tomorrow.  Woot!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment