Friday, April 4, 2014

The Thursday with packing for Ruapehu

Hi,

I rode home in the most glorious evening imaginable for Wellington.  Blue skies, no wind.  It was lovely.  Collected Toby from the library and started dinner.  Toby did his homework and Mike got home.  Lovely evening.

At work though, we went to Bordeaux Bakery and bought a croinut each (me and my team).  This is a combination of a croissant and a donut.  And it was sooooo good you just know it took 3 years off my life!

Most decadent thing known to humankind - a croinut!


Putting the XR200 back in place
We packed for the weekend, fluffing around with the car and the rooftop box and overnight bags.  I got to move the XR200 around and realised I haven't been on a motorcycle for ages!  That needs to be rectified!  We're taking Toby's friend Isaac with us to Ruapehu.  Isaac's mother (Sally) will collect them from school and drop them at the train station.  Perfect!  We'll leave from there at 4.30pm.

I am taking the wee green car up with Ilske.  Isaac and Toby are with Mike and two other people in the Corolla.

I think the Saturday weather is looking ok.  But not too sure about Sunday.  Might be a day walk off the mountain on the way home?  And I personally am hoping for reading and eating!  Hahahah.

Have a lovely weekend!
Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment