Friday, April 11, 2014

The Thursday with Toby in the evening

Hi,

I left work a little early and drove to Scots College to drop off Toby's science project and pick him up and take him out for a treat.  As I walked in, his science teacher walked out and so she let us in and she marked his project there and then.  It was perfect timing.  Thanks Pip!  We even got to take it home again.

Toby's choice of a treat out was for Indian takeaway and go home to do homework.  Not too sure if he's feeling quite himself really.  Anyhow, we got food and Mike came home and ate with us.  Mike headed back to work for a while.  Toby and I chilled out (after I luxed because the boys seem to have left multiple lights on during the day and ripped up bits of paper to scatter everywhere) and I absolutely slept like a log.

Got up for my run and was surprised to have no wind and no rain.  My run programme had me run the whole way this morning without a break.  I did it!  Now to get more distance.

I showered and got changed into bike gear.  I left the boys to sort out lunches and drove out to Petone to drop the car off.  Hopped on my bike and rode back into town.  What a mess the Esplanade is in the morning.  Cycling is a dangerous pastime out there.

The weekend looks relaxed.  Thank goodness.  Before the school holiday madness!  Well, I have the two weeks off with Toby.  Camping in Golden Bay and then Sunshine Coast for a week.  Bring it on!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment