Friday, April 7, 2017

The Thursday with more rain

Hi,

Ok - I had a yummy brekkie at Little Peckish with Bryan and Kate - but my selfie with my iced latte was entirely unsuccessful.  I just cannot do a decent selfie.

Selfie iced latte @ Mojos

You should have seen the ones I discarded!  Intent staring that would scare you off your own breakfast.  Hahah.

The rain - it has finally stopped here in Wellington.  But it persisted most of Thursday.  And this morning I heard rats moving furniture around in our roof space.  The water has obviously flooded their nests and they've moved in.

We have a huge weekend planned with Sally, Andrew, Iona, Col and Paul.  We're taking the early ferry tomorrow morning (8am) to Picton and then driving to Nelson where we start a cycle holiday.  Mike, Toby and I are just there for the weekend.  But the others have the best part of a week all planned.

I hope Toby's wrenched knee is up for a weekend on a bike!

I am looking forward to it.  The weather looks good too.  Cool - but light winds and no rain.  Woot!  Bit different from the last bike ride I did with Iona and Col in Japan.  Hahah.

Have a great week!  Next week is a short working week!  Woot!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment