Thursday, April 20, 2017

The Wednesday with nothing much

Hi,

Despite my good plans of getting to the gym, I ended up with a headache and wanted nothing more than to sit on a bus and let it take me home.

So I did.

I even ordered pizza in for Toby because I wasn't worth a lot and the couch called my name.  The cat did jump up and sit there for 3 minutes before the pizza delivery person knocked on the door and scared her silly.

Mike got home fairly early from his impromptu beer crawl with colleagues and tramping club meeting.  What a busy chap!  I suspect he dodged a bullet there and I am pleased he came home.

But I think I might be coming down with a cold.  That might be why I am a bit bleary eyed and remembering the couch with longing.

Hope your day is a good one!  Toby is home, enjoying his school holidays.  I have asked him to come in tomorrow to meet me for lunch.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment