Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The Tuesday with Jack

Hi,

It was so nice to have Jack here for the day with Toby.  They both stayed at our house and Toby entertained Jack with XBox games and Troll 2 (which is about the worst movie ever!).  When Mike and I caught up with them after work for dinner at Spruce Goose, the three of them were chortling about quotes from the movie.

It's slightly disturbing how their tastes have all aligned.  And mine has diverged.

Mike back in the day

Anyway - I found an old photo of Mike I used to carry in my slightly bigger wallet for many year.  So I took a photo of the photo and now I have it with me on my phone.  Doesn't he look gorgeous?  This was from Nov 1991 I reckon.

Spruce Goose was good.  John joined us and we tucked into a good meal before we dropped John and Jack at the airport for their flight home.

My sleep was sketchy at best but I got up for my run this morning.  And Mike ran too.  Yay!  Mike also tried to get Toby up out of bed at 6.50am to get ready for school until I shouted down that it was school holidays.  Hahahahah!

Time to start the day.  I have a cup of tea,  I never had one all yesterday.

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment