Thursday, April 27, 2017

The Wednesday with Alien for Mike

Hi,

Well, that was an abrupt end to my day yesterday.  Mike rang and Toby had forgotten he was filling the bath and it flooded downstairs.  Yikes!  I hopped in an Uber and made it home pretty fast.  I think we escaped a major catastrophe and the dehumidfier and heaters should sort it out.  I hope.  Toby did well coping with the disaster until I arrived.

The good news?  We have a very clean bathroom floor and all our towels have been cycled through multiple washings.

Iced coffee at Verve
Mike got home early to help too.  I cooked tea (well, Toby wanted chicken nuggets so he actually cooked tea - although I was unsure if he should learn to use the oven and hob, envisioning mass burnings in my future to match the flood).  Mike headed off to watch Alien at the Roxy (and raved about it).

I was dead to the world and never even stirred when he got back around midnight.  But for fun we both went into town early this morning and had brekkie at Verve.  Mmmmm.

Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment