Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Wednesday with presenting at user group

Hi,

Ok - it is all done and dusted for a while now.  Although I do note that I have already said yes to talking to the kids at Wadestown school about science and a career in it.  Doh!  It's like I can't learn!

Mike came and got me after the user group session and we collected burgers for him and Toby and picked up the Paua Hut key for some brave people who think they will be able to cross the Orongorongo river this weekend.

The evening at home started so late that I was in bed watching Vikings with Mike before I knew it.

I caught the bus in this morning because I went home with Mike directly from the user group last night.  The morning is wet, but so calm.

And it is the start of Easter.  Yay.  I just need to find some fruitless hot cross buns today for tomorrow morning and we'll be set.

Enjoy your Easter.  Stay dry.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment