Thursday, April 6, 2017

The Wednesday with rain

Hi,

We're getting some steady rain here at the moment - leftovers from the cyclone that deluged Queensland and NSW.  It's causing a bit of chaos in the North Island in low lying areas.  I don't think we've got any concerns at home - if we do, I slept through them!

But I did catch the bus in today.  It's way too wet for a bike still.  Maybe tomorrow I'll jump on it.  Best get some gym sessions under my belt though.

I had to collect Toby from school again yesterday.  A wrenched knee - playing hockey.  My son might have arms and legs that get away from him a bit.  He's hobbling around.  Actually, he has a migraine this morning so I doubt he'll go to school.

Cooked tea last night and Toby enjoyed it.  Mike ate his when he got home late - I think he liked it too.

I slept like the dead - although I did wake up well before my alarm was due.  Maybe I had had enough by then?

Hope your day is a good one.  Dry would be nice for a change!  Hahahah.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment