Friday, April 28, 2017

The Thursday with a work lunch

Hi,

Ok - work has gone frantic again!  Doh!  But I did have a long lunch to celebrate a work project finishing and that may have contributed to a slightly manic feel to the day.  I had an iced coffee there (with Celia) and it may have given the rest of the day a slight edgy feel.  As caffeine is prone to doing to me.  I liked it.  Coffee without any bitterness and milk.  A good 8.5.


Nikau iced coffee goodness

 I got a lift home with Mike after work and we cooked tea and the evening disappeared in a blur.  I was asleep in seconds, despite Mike being up and typing loudly on the computer in bed next to me.

Cafe Neo iced coffee goodness
 Friday saw us together on the bus and a brekkie with Steph.  Cafe Neo's iced coffee was sweet, but not too sweet.  I quite liked it.  A solid 7.

The weekend is close now.  We don't have anything on apart from some messages.  Yay!  And the room downstairs is drying nicely.  I went in to run this morning and it felt like the tropics.  So I went for my first run outside since January.  It was such fun!

Enjoy your weekend.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment