Monday, May 1, 2017

The weekend in Wellington

Hi,

We had a lazy weekend at home, making sure the spare room was still drying out and staying warm inside.

Smudge enjoying her new perch and the sunshine


Friday night we joined Celia and James for birthday drinks at Queen on Jackson - very nice pub.  Mike and Toby came out to say hi too.  Then we popped in to see Sally and Andrew.

Saturday morning Mike and I went to do some messages.  We queued for ages to get a WoF for the Corolla.  Mike bought mattresses for the lodge while I waited in the queue.  And we got some groceries.

Saturday night we caught up with Vivienne and John for some takeaways at their place.  Always a good fun evening.  Watched a movie when we got home - xXx 2.  It was ok - made me laugh in places.

And Sunday passed us by in a lazy blur.  But the storm last night was a big one - fierce wind from the south.

My S5 played up and wouldn't charge Saturday.  By the afternoon I was sick of using Mike's phone so I went back to troubleshooting the phone.  grabbed the air blower for the telescope and puffed out the charging port!  And it worked!  Yay!

It's a full working week this week.  What a shock to my system.

Have a great week!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment