Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Wednesday that is also confusing

Hi,

What a difference a day makes!  I got a haircut finally last night and now have contrasting iced coffee photos!

Can you tell which photos are the "before" ones and which are the "after" ones?


Little Peckish this morning 

It's huge!

Ti Kouka - more refined iced coffee - but more wild hair


Ti Kouka iced latte gets my approval
I got home yesterday and cooked spaghetti and meatballs for me and Toby.  When Mike got home late he kept on saying how nice the house smelled.  Funny!

This morning I caught up with James and Kate from work for a working brekkie at Little Peckish.  Great time was had!

Toby has a science test today - I hope he goes well.  I have enjoyed reciting periodic table elements with him.  I know have the first twenty elements back in my mind (I was a bit rusty from my high school memories).

And the day is beautiful here.  Cold and crisp.

Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment