Friday, May 12, 2017

The Thursday that was a blur

Hi,

Ok - the day disappeared in a blur and I ended up finding Mike after work and driving home with him.  I think the car was in town because Mike and Toby missed the bus and had to drive in to catch it (or at least, make sure Toby was on it for the remainder of his journey to school).

Got home and we cooked tea.  There is no photo because we ended up having chicken nuggets.  Not exactly a photogenic meal.

Mike has a movie night tonight - he's off to see the new alien movie - Alien Covenant.  I am now looking for a date to take me to see it on another night.  Any takers?

It is Mothers Day this weekend.  Happy Mothers Day to my mother and to Mike's mother.  I'm not sure if any other mothers will read this - but if so - happy day to you too.  And it is also Eurovision.  Mike and I will be getting up early Sunday morning to watch it in all its glory.  Come and join us if you are so inclined.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment