Monday, May 8, 2017

The weekend in Wellington for me and Toby but Ruapehu for Mike

Hi,

Toby and I had a quiet weekend in Wellington while Mike and Andrew headed up to the lodge and built bunks.  I haven't heard much about it as yet because I have hardly seen Mike.  I was in bed when he got home and he stayed up to unwind and I fell asleep.  Then he was up super early and is now in Auckland for today and tomorrow.

Toby and I watched a movie Friday night and then headed out to see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 on Saturday evening.  Gold lounge.  Such fun - although Toby and I couldn't get the lid off our water bottle so we remained parched for most of the movie.

Lamb - always a winner!


Sunday was house work day for the most part.  Although we did try some shopping.  Toby couldn't find what he wanted but I did get him some new shorts for PE at school.

I crack out the lying socks

Scary hair at Saman's birthday coffee - good 8/10 iced coffee 

On Friday afternoon we went out for a coffee to celebrate Saman's birthday.  A really good local cafe.  Starts with M.  And they have a wee dog as their mascot.  I an taking Toby back there.

Right.  Time for a cuppa.

Have a great week!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment