Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Tuesday that should actually be a Friday because my working week feels like five days already

Hi,

Tuesday?  Really?  I am stuck in some time warp - I am sure!  Toby went to the doctor for his earache and now has antibiotics and got his ears de-waxed.  But the ear person said his ear looks pretty bad, so he has another day off school.  And he isn't himself.  He is less than perky.  And some might argue that a 14 year old teenager is often typically just grunting and less than engaging.  But Toby is usually pretty good with us.  So this is different.

We were all in bed super early.  And as a consequence I have had the best, longest sleep I have had in ages.  Delicious.

Right.  Hopefully I get to the gym today.  Something has cropped up the past two days.

Have a fantastic day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment