Monday, May 22, 2017

The weekend in Wellington

Hi,

What a quiet weekend.  I got yup early on Saturday with Mike and he dropped me off at the gym for a spin class at 8.30am.  There were 4 punters by the time the receptionist came in at 8.40 and said she couldn't find the instructor.  Oops.

I put my ear buds in and rode to my own music for 45 mins.  It was ok.  I did have to find my gym shoes afterwards because all my sports shoes had ended up at work in my locker.

A collection of shoes in my work locker
Spin class on Saturday
Iced latte at that cafe that starts with "M" - with Mary


After my non-class, I met Mary and we had a coffee across the road together.  At that cafe with nice coffee that starts with "M" and I have no idea what it is called.

Mike collected my new skis from the courier depot and then took me home.  Later we went out to get a shower head replacement at Bunnings and caught up with Andrew before heading home via the supermarket.  Mike fixed the shower - yay!

I went around to Ange's house for tea and watched Captain Phillips.  It was a great movie.  Back home to finish watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show with Mike and Toby.  Dubious pleasure.

Sunday was Fairly quiet.  Off to Yum Cha with Chenda from work with the boys.  We went to Regal (upstairs in Courtney Place).  Very nice.  Mike went into work and Toby and I went home.

We met Josh at 6pm at the Kelburn Pub to celebrate Josh's new job.  Woot!  The boys ate a Brussel sprout each and had identical faces.

The boys eat Brussel sprouts




Iced latte at that cafe that starts with "M" on Friday

Up early Monday to watch the MotoGP in town with Rodrigo.  Rossi crashed on the last lap.  Doh!

Toby is back at school and well.

The day is stunning here.

Enjoy your week.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment