Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The Monday with a cold snap

Hi,

It was really rather cold yesterday - a southerly swept up the country dumping the first snow for the season on the high points of the South Island.  It meant for a cold day when you stepped outside here in Wellington.

I met Mike after work because I had a late meeting down his end of town.  We caught the bus home together.  I cooked tea when we got home.  It was pretty good.

Dinner last night - chicken tarragon with Bulgar wheat

Tomorrow night looks like a korma made with pumpkin and haloumi.  Sounds odd.  Wondering if I should do a chicken version for Toby alongside it.

My ride in this morning was cold too.  My fingers were well on their way to being numb.  I never like the total numb feeling that makes it hard to brake effectively.

I need to tidy the house tonight.  It looks like there has been carnage.  I went into Toby's room this morning and it is hard to walk on carpet.  I wonder how he finds clean clothes through all the debris.  He must have a system that is just as hidden from me as the carpet in his room!

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment