Friday, May 26, 2017

The Thursday with nothing much

Hi,

After a busy day at work, where I did manage to get to the gym for a spin class (yay!) I rode home and really enjoyed that.  Got tea for Toby and waited for Mike to get back from his tramping session.

Once home, he had a lot of homework so he stayed up in bed, typing really loudly.  Hahahah.  Took me ages to fall asleep.

My ride in was lovely though.  The weather is dry and still.  But the forecast for the weekend isn't as good as it was at the start of the week.  Cold southerlies with rain.  Toby is off to visit Isaac this weekend and Mike and I are tramping with the Nepal crowd.  Should be good fun - even if it is a bit cold and damp.

We also have tickets to see the new Warren Miller film on Sunday night.  Should inspire me for my ski season.

Have a brilliant weekend, whatever you get up to.

And a midday migraine for Mike.  :-(

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment