Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The Tuesday with an impromptu night out

Hi,

After a frantic day at work, Mike said yes to me heading to this with Celia and Ange!

Nerd Nite

The stage!

Chenda joined us at the last minute too.  And we enjoyed some food at Leroys, before the speakers came on.  We heard about calculus, cider making and internet memes.  I reckon Mike and Toby would have loved it!

Yep - I had an awesome time.  And Celia drove me and Ange home afterwards.  Bonus!  Celia and Ange are such a pleasure to know.  I am lucky.

Mike and Toby looked after themselves.  They even cooked tea and didn't try to keep the local takeaways in business.  Woot!  And I slept pretty well as well.

The day looks ok here although the weather is getting into winter and definitely cooler.  And wetter.  Mum better crack out her jerseys for a visit here.

Have a wonderful time today doing whatever it is that you are doing.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment