Wednesday, May 3, 2017

The Tuesday with not much

Hi,

I had a great ride home - but I was a bit wheezy when I got home.  And now I think I might be getting a cold.  Let's see what happens over the next few days.  Like the analysis of my health as it slides into misery.  Or something.  Or nothing.  Hahahah!

I made pumpkin and haloumi korma for tea as I said.  And switched out the pumpkin and haloumi in Toby's batch for chicken.  He ate his happily and Mike and I enjoyed ours.  Perfect!

The korma cooking

The korma dished up


Mike didn't eat with us though - he got home late from a tramping meeting and then tucked in.

I read for a bit before some coma-like sleep through to about 5 minutes before my alarm went off.  I was going to run, but my running shoes are in at work in preparation for a lunch run today!  I think the extra sleep was a good idea though.

Time to kick off the day.  And I have school interviews this afternoon.  Like speed dating.  5 mins per teacher.  One after the other.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment