Monday, April 24, 2017

The weekend before ANZAC day

Hi,

What a lovely weekend in Wellington.  Mike and Andrew had a project on to keep them out of mischief (pre-fabricating bunk beds for the lodge).  That meant i hardly saw Mike at all.

But Toby and I went into town Saturday afternoon and watched a movie (Lego Batman - it was ok) and then caught up with Sally, Andrew and Mike for a drink at Bin 44.  Then Mike, Toby and I had something to eat while Sally and Andrew went to their dinner date.


Wellington by night

The evening was beautiful and I wasn't the only one trying to capture it on my camera.

Sunday was much the same - I cleared out the spare room downstairs because Christine is likely to live with us for a while.  Her flat is being renovated and her landlord has asked her to move out.

Stink for her.

I cooked tea for the boys and they both watched their devices while they ate.  Funny pair.

Boys eating dinner - but not really together


Back at work for today before the day off for ANZAC Day tomorrow.  I'll get up for the dawn service and hope for no rain.  Should be lovely.  I'd best check the schedule for timings.

Enjoy your week!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment