Tuesday, April 10, 2018

The Monday back at work

Hi,


Back at work - and a few of us wore matching clothes to work for what we call either "mourning Monday" or "ninja Monday".  Depends on whether we're surfing the Monday sludge, or drowning under it, I guess.

The pic shows James, me and Phill.  Osssshhh. 

Mourning Monday


Toby was off sick with an upset stomach but he has come right now.  He did do some laundry yesterday for us.   I had to laugh when I saw the way he hung up Mike's shirt.  Turns out he has inherited my genetic ability to hang clothes - and not my mother's or Karen's.  Hahahah.  Whenever I hang out washing with either of those two, they go past after me and re-arrange my clothes.

I left the shirt as it was.

I wonder if Karen and Ma are now itching with some OCD thing so much that they want to fly over and straighten that shirt up. 

Bwhahahahahahah!


Toby hangs clothes up with my genetic abilities

Got home and cooked tea for Toby and Mike.  After driving to the vet to see if they had any kitty litter.  No, they did not.  And tonight I will head to Animates after work and pick up a few bags.  Because our cat is so fussy she needs the exact brand of kitty litter or she thinks the floor is a better receptacle.  Whatever!

Raining so much today.  And snow is forecast for Ruapehu.  Wow!  Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment