Thursday, April 19, 2018

The Wednesday with Jase heading home

Hi,

Happy birthday to Vince today!  And that means it is also Michael's birthday in a few days.  I hope my nephews have a great birthday week.

Yesterday was a little frantic - but at least one of my meetings fed me.  Bonus!  And I did get a coffee date with Ed out of the blue.  Caught up with his take on things happening around the traps.

Ed took a photo at our spontaneous coffee meeting

Yummy meeting food

It was Jase's last day with us and I cooked a fast dinner for us all when I got home, and then Jase and I piled into the car.  We collected Mike from his work, and then went to the airport.  We may have been a bit early - but that made me and Jase less anxious about the travel.  Early is good.

His flight was delayed, and Mike had another engagement in town.  So we left Jase, met Andrew (his flight was coming back to Wellington after a day in Hamilton) and collected him.  Dropped Mike in town for his drinks and then I drove Andrew home.

Back home - and to bed.

Jase got back to Auckland fine.  Woot.  Wally has sorted the car situation.  Epic adventures.

Got up early and walked to work.  Gorgeous morning.  Stunning.

Gorgeous morning

Iced latte - this morning with Andrew
And managed to grab more time with Andrew for a catch up with him.  I am caffeinated up and ready for anything.

Although - it looks like the "anything" has already happened this morning and I will be busy all day.

But - off for a week.  On the early flight to Brisbane tomorrow morning with the Tobster.  Oossshh!

Have a good day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment