Wednesday, April 11, 2018

The Tuesday that really should be a Thursday by the feel of the week

Hi,

Ok - we have officially hit our first cold snap of the winter.  Global warming seems a long way away now.  All those doubters will be in force.  In fact, I am doubting I'll ever see another summer again, about now.


Iced latte with James


We had driven in so we could drive like the wind to Animates and get bags and bags of kitty litter for Smudge.  But Toby got a migraine during the day and went home from school.  So I changed my drive home to include the vet (as they had called and Smudge's kitty litter was in there now).  Negotiated a horror traffic snarl to get home.  I ended up driving through Kelburn, past the uni.  But the funny thing is, despite the horrific traffic, it only took me twenty minutes to get home.  Wellington traffic is funny.

Got to the vet and collected the kitty litter and got home.  The weather really clagged in after that.  Mike rang and got some groceries on his way home - and Ubered so I didn't need to get out of the house.  I am lucky.

He ate Toby's lunch from his lunchbox and we went to bed to try and stay warm.  I plugged in the electric blanket and set it to nuclear!  Mike sighed with pleasure as he slid into bed under the duvet.  Winter is here.

Cold bus ride in this morning.  Did a weights session with Victor.  Ooossshhh.

Time for some tea and the crazy to start.  Have a good one.  Stay warm and dry.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment