Thursday, April 12, 2018

The Wednesday with Toby sick and a whiteboard bought for him

Hi,


Wee Toby was still recovering from his migraine so he was off school yesterday.  I did go out after work and buy a whiteboard for him to help him organise his school year.  The idea is to put due dates for credit work due (and appointment reminders).

During the day I went to Just Dance with Celia and Serge at the gym.  1.15pm for 45 mins.  I was really concerned and completely dubious.  And yes, I could not do any of the moves to save myself.  But, what fun I had!  I loved it.  Jumping around like a mad thing for 45 mins is good for the soul.  Pretending I was actually dancing, when really, I was 3 steps behind the instructor, made me giggle a bit.  Put me in a good mood though.  I'll try and do that again.  I doubt I will ever know what I am doing, or be able to kick out my hips like that. 

I got home and made some tea (leftovers) for Toby.  Mike was in a rabble rousing mood (I think) and stayed out carousing till quite late.  I may have been asleep when he got home, but I did wake up enough to converse with him.  But I wasn't awake for very long.

The weather was diabolical.  So windy and rainy (maybe even hail).  And the thunder and lightening was spectacular.

Drove in early this morning for Spin (Mike and Toby should have caught the early bus for their gym session) because we have a concert after work tonight.  Date night for me and Mike.  Dinner at The Green Man followed by Sheryl Crow and Melissa Etheridge together.  Wonder what that will be like?  We saw Melissa Etheridge here over 20 years ago.  Hahahah.

Right.  Time for crazy day to start.  I did see Andrew this morning for a coffee catch up.  I got my mail (thanks Sally) and some vegetarian recipes (thanks again, Sally).  Heard about the crazy real estate shenanigans of the extended family - sounds like it is mostly coming together, apart from some storm damage in the mix.

Toby is back at school today.  And all should be right with the world.

Have a good one.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment