Monday, April 30, 2018

The Monday back at work after being on the Sunshine Coast


Hi,

Ok - this is hard work being back after a week away visiting the parents n Queensland with Toby.  The alarm was a rude shock this morning.


I'll blog about the holiday tonight, at my leisure.  But for now, just know that the week was fantastic fun.

I won a prize for dragon boating!  So chuffed!

Before I left on Friday, Apr 20, we had the awards dinner for our dragon boating team.  Thumbs up to Celia and Matt for another great season.  And I won "Most Dedicated" - so chuffed!  Thank you.  It is a team sport after all.

I ran into work this morning.  However, it wasn't entirely successful.  I got to the steps leading to Grant St and although it was dark, I thought I might be getting a migraine as there were gaps in my vision.  And by the time I got to MoH, I could tell.  The vision blurred and I decided to walk the rest of the way.  Got through most of yoga before my head started a small yet insistent pounding. 

Weird.

Anyway - got lots to sort out.  Hope your week is a good one!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment