Tuesday, April 17, 2018

The Monday with Jase and a movie night

Hi,

Ok - so Wally and Brennan's adventure continued like a crazy thing.  They ended up managing to drive most of the way to Tauramanui and had to get a tow for the last 8km.  Got a motel for the night - and a rental car to Auckland.

It is a weekend they will not forget in a hurry.

Meanwhile, we had a great time back into the routine of a working week.  Jase slotting in nicely to our house and Gilbert crazy.  Jase and I decided to see a movie after my work.  He met me there and we wandered around to a sushi place.  Grabbed some tea before getting the tickets at Reading Courtney and seeing Love, Simon.  A cute movie about first love.  Not too sappy.  I think Jase liked the mainstream portrayal of same-sex relationships.  I concur.

We just got out of the cinema and saw our bus, so we were home super fast.  Ooosshhh!  Had a cup of tea with Mike and Jase before collapsing into bed.

We have a burger night tonight.  Should be good fun to catch up with people.  I have suggested Toby go with Jase to see that silly Pacific Uprising movie (so I am in no threat of having to go with him!) and then his gym session before meeting me (prior to burgers).  Let's see what happens.

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment