Thursday, April 5, 2018

The Wednesday with tidying

Hi,

Today is stunning in the best little capital city in the world.  I walked in and enjoyed that a lot.  It takes a while - but today was well worth that effort of getting up earlier than usual.

Ok - two iced lattes in a row raised some eyebrows and made me slightly manic


Yesterday I miscalculated my caffeine intake.  I whisked Celia off for a coffee and that was closely followed by another meeting where Dan whisked me back again.  The staff there told me I had hit my limit.  Hahahah.

I got home vaguely on time and Toby seemed out of sorts.  I made him a simple tea (he just wanted toast!) and then went into tidy mode.  Arthur (from work in the Auckland office) is finally coming to visit Wellington.  And he will stay at our place.  I think he can live in the spare room for a few days now there is a bit of space.

The mountain of washing only grew though.  Looks like Toby uses the spare room as his changing room.  Hahahah.

I tried to make ANZAC cookies for work - but the flour had weevils in it.  I need to buy some fresh flour today and make them tonight.

There might be still a bit of tramping gear strewn about the place.  Arthur now has to deal.  :-)

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment