Friday, April 6, 2018

The Thursday with Arthur arriving

Hi,

For some reason my phone hadn't synced yesterday and I didn't put pics up from my walk.  But here they are now!  Woot!


View on my walk in yesterday morning

Stunning place at 6am with no wind

Iced latte and scone.  Mmmmm.  Machete goodness
I managed to restrict my caffeine intake to one iced latte yesterday.  Hahahah.  Expertly taken by Mark during our catch up.

And after work, Arthur arrived from Auckland to spend a long weekend here.  We're off to Martinborough early tomorrow morning (if I frantically pack when I get home tonight).  Looking forward to that.  Celia and James are also coming, and bring the 'scope.  Here's hoping we get clear skies.  Mike and Toby are likely to stay in Wellington.  Well, there is a mountain of laundry that needs work.

I really need to buy lenses for it.

Have a great weekend.  I love the short working week.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment