Tuesday, May 1, 2018

The Monday back at work

Hi,

My phone has finally synced with the blog pages and I can see my photos again.  Woot!  So tonight I will blog about the holidays.  Yay!

Iced latte with Andrew @ Machete

Yesterday I caught up with Andrew and tried to plan stuff.  Not sure we did plan anything, really.  But we have a plan to plan more.

At the weekend, Mike took me and Toby to Joe's Garage and I had an iced coffee there, for old times sake.  Mmmm.  Still a good one.

Toby and I went to see The Avengers - Infinity War.  It was so good!

Back at Joe's Garage with my boys last weekend

Mike got a free margarita

And autumn is trying to make itself felt. It's still warm though.  The leaves are starting to turn to autumn colours.   It must be lovely at Arrowtown way around about now.

Autumnal colours at home


Yesterday I got home and cooked tea for Mike and Toby and enjoyed the work the plasterer had done.  Mike has given up on the builder doing anything, and we will organise the finished work, and deduct from the bill that is still outstanding.

Sigh.

Anyway, the plasterer Mike organised is great!

Time for the day to start in earnest.  Ran into work this morning again - didn't get a migraine.  Yay!  Did Spin.  Now I need to rest up.

We have an eBike at work this week, for our use.  I will ride it home tonight to check it out.

Love,
Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment