Tuesday, May 15, 2018

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Denial - I do not have a cold.  Toby does and is off sick.  :-(  Poor Toby.  It must be awful getting sick - I have no idea what that's like.

I am going to attempt to change behaviour at home by posting pictures of damp towels left on the bed.  Most days I get home and go into the bedroom to get changed and find a damp towel on the bed.  I pick it up and put it on the towel rail in the bathroom.  I think this means the culprit has no idea it was left on the bed - or we have a magic bed that moves towels to their rightful place.  But if a post happens with the damp towel highlighted, the culprit (who may or may not read this blog) might realise they actually leave it lying around.

Shaming technique - attempt no. 1

Ninja cat - she's on the ironing board!


Toby took the pic of Smudge on the ironing board.  She is so cute.  We have the cutest cat in the world.  Do you think she thinks she is invisible?  Well, she's almost right.  She really does blend in - except for her eyes!

Right.  Time for the mayhem to begin.  Come at me!

Have a brilliant day.

Love,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Aha! I was constantly perplexed why my towel is never where I left it, on my bed and ready to go into my gym bag for the next day...

    ReplyDelete