Thursday, May 3, 2018

The Wednesday with nothing much for me

Hi,

Oh - my phone hasn't synced.  What is going on with that?  It's random.

Anyway, let's see.  I got home last night and cooked tea for Toby.  He is well again after a tummy thing.  Mike got home late from tramping stuff - said the Peruvian talk was one of the best he had ever heard.

Disclaimer:  all the photos below are not from one day.  Honest.  Guess you can tell, as my shirt does change.

Iced coffee madness with Bronwyn

Ok - I think the caffeine has made me crazy

Yep - that is madness

The pic above reminds me of a school photo from Intermediate.  I at least could blame the old photo on a new plate I just got that same day from the dentist.  I have no explanation for my crooked smile here at all.

Another day - an iced coffee at Cake Society with Mary

This iced coffee at Cake Society was less than fabulous.  They served it to me in a plastic cup for one thing.  With a plastic straw.  And it was pre-sweetened.  Very sweet for the volume although once I stirred it, it was palatable enough.  Score?  5.5.  I may have to try again one day.  See if they do a better job.

Ed and an iced latte at Machete - and a photo bomber

Crazy days indeed.

Have a brilliant day - it is stunning here in Wellington today.  One out of the box!

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment