Tuesday, May 8, 2018

The Monday back at work with no Mike

Hi,

Ok - you can tell it is haircut week.  Hahahah.  I did get a chance to catch up with Celia over coffee.  I went straight from that into a Skype meeting where I talked fast and loud.  Now a lot of people know why Celia thinks I should be banned from having coffee - or only have it for the entertainment of others.

Messy hair - good iced latte @ Machete with Celia


Toby came into work just after 4pm and we left at 4.40 and went to parent teacher interviews.  Most teachers said he should contribute more in class.  And one said he should do that because he thinks differently to most people - said everyone else is vanilla compared to Toby.  Wow!  My son is amazing!  Toby was quite pleased with the feedback.  Good on him.

We had Maccas for tea at the Basin, then waited for a bus that seemed to get later and later - never any closer.  Toby convinced me to get an Uber.  It also seemed to get further away.  Some weird space warp.

Anyway, got home.  Went to bed super early.  Before I left at 6.10am this morning, I set my alarm clock up in Toby's room.  Hahahah.  I hope he made it to school.

Have an awesome day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment