Thursday, May 17, 2018

The Wednesday with nothing for me

Hi

Wednesday came and went in a bit of a blur.  I did get two iced lattes but I completely forgot to take a pic with the second one.  It was with a client so I can be excused.  Not for being too shy to ask her - she knows already about this "thing" I have.  But discussing work was obviously too exciting for us.

But Ed took a photo.  And video.  Which is really funny.  I wonder if I can embed videos here?


Iced latte with Ed

Ok - the attempt to shame the damp towel has taken a new turn

I had to hurry home with the car (Mike had driven in and dropped the key at reception for me) and meet Brooke from the people doing our landscaping.

I chatted to Brooke about the actual plants for an hour - even through the rain that started about 30 mins into our chat.  She seems great and was happy to discuss substitute plants with me.  We might get plants in early next week.  It'll look amazing - and even better once they flourish.

When I said goodbye, I went in and noticed the damp towel on the bed - with a votive offering to me.  Smoosh balls.  I suspect my husband is now toying with me.  And I see now that he actually commented on the blog when I put up the pic of the first towel shaming.

I want in delicious anticipation of what I will find when I get home after work today.

Mike got home after tramping club and cooked his tea (basically from the other night when he was out at the quiz night) and declared it a wonderful dinner. 

Shucks!

Have a fabulous day!  Woot!

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment