Wednesday, May 9, 2018

The Tuesday that really should be Friday already

Hi,


What a slightly weird day.  In early to get to Spin - and Vanessa joined me.  She is up for the week with work stuff, and staying just opposite the gym.  Fortunately May is "bring a buddy to a session" month so Vanessa tagged along after filling out a form.

I also caught up with Andrew - yay!

Iced latte @ Machete with Andrew

Iced latte @ Machete with Victor

And this is why the cafe thinks I have fifty million boyfriends (and some girlfriends).  Hahahah.  They give me a hard time for it.

Anyway, after work I rode home and enjoyed that.  Bit of a slog as my normal bike is definitely not an eBike and I have to do all the work.  The wind was getting up too - but nothing too dodgy.

Cooked tea for Toby.  Checked out the honed concrete - it looks so good.  The old steps must be weak because their honing there took out a chunk from the front.  I wonder if it will be possible.

Got rugged up and collected Vanessa from her hotel and then headed to Celia's house for some telescope viewing.  Except - it was cloudy.  So we drank tea around the kitchen bench and chattered.

Mike got home from Auckland and went out to see the SnowCrew for drinks.  And from that little escapade, I got very dubious texts with emojis that meant nothing to me, but made Vanessa and Celia laugh.  And the hand actions Vanessa had to use to explain them finally dawned on me.

Turns out Mike's phone had been grabbed by a certain young lady who shall remain nameless.  Aha.

Anyway, dropped off Vanessa and picked up Mike (from the same location - that was convenient) and headed home.  Phew!

Great evening - I really enjoyed the tea session with Celia.  I should totally do that more often.

Have a great day!  It's haircut day for me.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment