Wednesday, May 16, 2018

The Tuesday with Mike at a quiz

Hi,

I found some pics of Toby from only four years ago - but he has changed so much since then.  We were at Australia Zoo with Grandy. 


Four years makes a big difference - Toby at Australia Zoo

I held a kangaroo at Australia Zoo - thanks to Toby's camera skills 


Anyway, yesterday I caught up with Andrew and heard about his wet weekend tramping through the wilderness, finding more spot heights. 


Iced latte with Andrew @ Machete

Twin cups - me and Joycie have a cup of tea
I also had a nice cup of tea with Joycie - and we now have matching cups.  Choice, bro!

Toby was feeling better when I got home.  I cooked tea for him and we ate together before he disappeared downstairs.  I was tired so I went to bed nice and early.  Mike stayed out at a spontaneous quiz night session with Andrew, Momo and Jon.  They won a bottle of wine - but I think it was for being at the wrong end of the leader board.

I was almost asleep when Mike got home - 5 more minutes and I wouldn't have heard a thing.  But I ended up being more awake listening to Mike and chatting away.  Mike was snoring by the time I fell back to sleep. 

Mike has sleeping superpowers.

At work this morning - trying to deny the cold is taking deeper root.  What cold?  I don't have a cold.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment