Thursday, May 31, 2018

The Wednesday with are we there yet?

Hi,

We're not at the end of the working week yet?  Sigh.

Toby went to the orthodontist and he needs braces.  Mike was surprised.  Toby wasn't.  I wasn't.  What was surprising is how much Toby wants them so his teeth are straight.  That little fact, Mike and I didn't really know. 

Anyway, that's all good.  Still cheaper than his private school education was costing us.  So - win!  Right?

I caught up briefly with Andrew at Aroha before my Spin class and was animatedly explaining some probably pointless story (as I do) when after 5 minutes of arm-waving and talking non-stop, I glanced over to the next table and discovered Sally (work Sally) sitting there with a smirk on her face because I had completely failed to see her the entire time.  And she had texted me to say "Boo!" too.


So I introduced her to Andrew and that was kinda funny.  Sally and Andrew.  But - not the right combo.

I ran off to Spin and hopefully will catch up with the Sally and Andrew couple on Friday after work for some fun.  Well, a nice dinner out somewhere.  Which is fun in my book.

At home finally, after appointments, meetings and whatever else (Sreejith took me and Toby home and collected the hand trolley), I cooked tea.  Mike and I chatted away.  Turns out he thinks I am stubborn.  But, in a good way.  Good stubborn.  Mainly because he admires that when I say I will do something, I generally do it.  I figure if it is "good stubborn" there must be a far better synonym for that trait.

Turns out the thesaurus has mainly poor words that also depict the trait of being stubborn.  But I have selected "strong-willed" as my synonym of choice. Mike can argue that with me later.  But if you know me, you know I will just go along with my interpretation because I am, after all, strong-willed. 

Bwhahahah.  I am really making up some rubbish now.

Ok.  No towel shaming.  It was gym day for Mike so no damp towel to spread over the bed.

Toby has a half day at school - with rehearsals for Cymbeline after lunch.  And the boys both head away down south at 2am tomorrow morning.

Woot!

Have a brilliant day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment