Friday, June 1, 2018

The Thursday with Mike and Toby packing

Hi,

Mike and Toby have left the island.  They are probably at Maccas in Blenheim now, drinking their way through coffee and eating their way through bacon McMuffins and pancakes.


Iced latte and cheese scone @ Machete with Jo

I get to work through today, meet Sally and Andrew for drinks and dinner, and then catch a movie with Mike's friends.  Solo.  It had better be good.  I don't want the Star Wars franchise mucked around with.  And when I was a kid, I really liked the books in Han Solo's world before he met Luke and co.

Tomorrow I am helping Sreejith move into his new house.  Woot!  And Sunday I head over to Blenheim and catch up with Iona and Col for a day or so before Mike collects me Monday afternoon for the ferry ride back.

It's a plan.

I have also entered the Round Taupo cycle challenge this morning.  I am bib 41.  Committed.

Have a brilliant long weekend here in NZ.  And, a normal weekend elsewhere.  Although most of Aus do get a long weekend the following weekend. 

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment