Friday, June 29, 2018

The Thursday with busy stuff

Hi,

The weekend beckons.  I was up early to drive in so I could get to the super early (6.30am) spin class.  And I did make it - much to the surprise of the instructor.  I am normally at his lunch classes.

Lonely wee car

I left the car on its own in the car park, in the cold and dark.  It was peeping out from a pillar.  Actually, Iona is going to pick it up at some point today and drive it up to Palmerston North.  That's the real reason I drove in.  The spin class was just an extra bonus.

We have a weekend in Wellington - but I am a bit sick, so it is probably a good thing.  I had to miss out on a movie night with Christine last night (but I did go home early and ring my mother for her birthday - so that was a good thing to do instead).  And I had the best sleep last night I have had in ages.  I did take a Codral before bed - maybe that did the trick?

We need to get a few things done this weekend.  Should be fairly busy.

Hope yours is good fun.

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment