Wednesday, June 6, 2018

The Tuesday that felt like a Monday

Hi,


Well, it is always funny to start the working week on a Tuesday.  We had some people wearing their "mourning Monday" shirts.  Yes, they thought it was Monday.  So long as I remember to wear my purple shirt on Thursday, we're all good.

I went to Spin to make up for the excesses of the weekend (and yes, there were many excesses) and caught the bus home at 6.30pm.  Mike jumped on at the end of Lambton Quay, although he had no money on his Snapper and no cash.  So I leapt out of my seat as he got on and handed him his $3.50 for his bus fare.

No one batted an eyelid.

Home and cooked tea for the boys.  Chicken kebabs for them - salsa for me.  I have no haloumi.  I must be due to visit Sally for a weekend coffee and pick some more up from Zany Zeus.

The boys emptied the car (setting off the alarm and causing a flurry of excitement for a bit) and then played with the cat for a while.  It was a cold night. 

Right.  Time for the crazy to begin.  Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment