Friday, June 8, 2018

The Thursday with not a lot

Hi,


I did manage to get a coffee catch up with Andrew before the work chaos went completely crazy - a little calm before any storm.  Seemed to work a treat.  And - later in the day I tried a new iced coffee with Celia.  This one was from The Lab and had a shot of caramel.  It was pretty good.  Not quite like the Machete one I have come to know and love.  But good nonetheless.

Went home and cooked tea for Toby - he seemed pretty happy with his steak and potatoes.  I made a huge bowl of salsa for myself.  Mmmmm.

Mike got home from his whatever-it-was and raided the fridge.  Then it was time for bed - with some laundry also playing a major part of our evening.  Ooohhh - exciting.


Iced latte @ Machete with Andrew

Iced coffee @ The Lab with Celia

I just liked our cabbage trees this morning

My salsa


Anyway, the weekend starts at the end of my working day today.  Woot!  And we just learned that Toby is away all weekend.  Forty hour famine plus a rehearsal day for the play he's in. 

That means we get to play this weekend!  Mike is taking me for dinner tonight after work, and then we're off to see a  play.

Tidy the house for Jason's arrival tomorrow.  And generally sort stuff out, really.

Have a fantastic weekend.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment