Thursday, June 21, 2018

The Wednesday with not a lot

Hi,

Had crazy busy things at work and eventually got out the door to find a bus to take me home.  Mike had tramping club things to attend to.  After a bus dissipated on me (Mike and I decided that was a thing) I got on another one.  Because it was real, and at the bus stop.  Unlike those fake buses. 

Got home and cooked tea for the boys.  Beef stir fry.  But with haloumi for me.  Hey - it worked. 


Wok in action for the first time in ages

Mike's dinner

Mine - with haloumi.  That cheese is so versatile.

Tried to lure Mike home with pics of his dinner.  It didn't work.  He ate BK.  Yuck, yuck.  They gave me mouldy burger buns 25 years ago and I haven't been back since.

Anyway, nice ride in this morning.  Mike told me as I fell asleep that it was going to be dry at 6am for my ride.  I guess that fluttery rain wouldn't really register as real rain.  I'm not wet, at any rate.

Got to pack for our weekend away to Ruapehu.  Jase has the cat and house duties.  Skis, tramping gear - and books.  That should see me right.

Have a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment