Thursday, June 14, 2018

The Wednesday with Jase getting a trial at a job and Toby in a play

Hi,

I am proud of both Jase and Toby - they were both amazing yesterday.  Jase got himself to a job interview and now he has a trial with them this Friday.  Toby was in a play (he is Cymbeline - a king in a Shakespeare play of the same name) and really was very good.  It wasn't my son up there - he really was a bewildered king.

So - there you go.  My mind has been blown by the two of them.  Yes, we may do more for Toby in some regards than we should (doing his washing and making lunches springs to mind) - but he also sorts himself out a lot with things and is fairly independent.  Swings and roundabouts, i guess.


Iced latte @ Machete

Iced coffee @ Little Peckish


I did catch up with Rex, Jo and Maryanne at Little Peckish.  That was brilliant.  And got to Spin after work - eye candy instructor was actually in the participating crowd.  That was good - glad I got some exercise in. 

We watched Toby in the play after Ubering there from my work - and then took Toby to Maccas to eat his way through a mountain of yucky fast food.  It was raining, so I got fairly soaked through.

And walked in this morning - today is a stunning winter's morning.  Yay!  Have a fantastic day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment