Friday, June 22, 2018

The Thursday with packing

Hi,

Ok - when I never have any coffees at work, I have nothing to show.  Hahahah.  It's like I did nothing.  Ok, let me think.

Oh yeah.  Mike drove in, so I took my bike up the hill after work and threw it in the back of the car and Drove home and cooked tea, put laundry on and congratulated Jase on finding a job.  The cafe called and said he got the job because of common sense and listening well.  Ooossshh!  CV fodder right there that will see him right in later jobs!

Then I packed for the weekend.  And when Mike got home, he helped me grab the ski gear from the loft.  Apart from him throwing everything in car, we're done.  Ready.

He'll drive in this morning, and I'll drive the car to J'ville after work (with Toby) and meet him and the van there.  Throw our stuff into the van (there's a lot of throwing going on in this post) and then we're off.

That's the plan.  Gilbert epic plan - but no ferry involvement.  If a ferry gets into the mix, something has gone slightly awry.

My current plan is to ski on the lower mountain and get ready for some fun later in the season.  And eat junk food and read lots.  I will try and avoid hours of board games.

Have a brilliant weekend. 

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment