Wednesday, June 20, 2018

The Tuesday that really felt like Thursday

Hi,

How does two days at work feel so long?  Must be the looming period of no holidays between Queens Birthday and Labour Day playing with my head.  Holidays, holidays.  I am sure I can hear that.

Happy to get an iced latte @ Machete with someone that makes my life far nicer - Celia!  Thank you.

Wednesday already.  I got home after work yesterday (work was mad) and cooked tea with Jase and Mike and Toby.  Jase and Toby had burgers, and Mike had a steak sandwich.  Mine was a mushroom and haloumi sandwich.  It was soooooo good.

Jase has cleared out our pantry.  I can see what we have (although stuff has changed location so it did slow down my cooking as I searched for things - hahahah).  The oldest thing he found was from 2010.  Pah!  Bet it wouldn't kill anyone.  Although that bulging can of fruit?  That might just kill someone.  It brightened Mike's mood measurably because he was shattered when he got home and it took a bit to lift him.  Pantry was a good thing for him to look at.

We sat around after tea reading excerpts from the Readers Digest that came in the mail.  Some were great - classic jokes.  Others we were scathing about.  And they had a page that was pics from the Internet.  Like the Internet itself - but offline.  That made us laugh.

Mike and I caught the bus in together this morning.  Such fun - and we were in the mood for chatting because we stayed outside my work blethering away to each other.  We must need date night.

Right.  Time for a big drink of water and getting stuck in.  I've been to the gym for my weights session.  My arms are like a wee T-Rex now - feeble and weak.

Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment