Tuesday, June 26, 2018

The Monday back at work

Hi,

That Monday came, it saw the layout of my day, it conquered me, and then it left.  Monday?  What Monday?

Today is Michelle's birthday - happy birthday wee Missyshell.

I actually think Momo might have overshared during the weekend and left me (and Mike) with the start of his cold.  Uh oh.

Anyway, I got home yesterday in a bad mood.  But I guess I came right and cooked tea for everyone.  Jase had a good day meeting up with his friends that are on semester break from Otago Uni and now he is convinced that is the place to study next year.  Which, of course, being our alma mater, we are all for!  Best uni in the country.  We're encouraging this exploration of the syllabus.

Fell into bed fairly early and didn't stay up for long reading.  I was probably asleep by 9.30pm.  Up early and glad I out double gloves on for my chilly but very dry ride to work.

Hope your day is a good one.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment